We Talk for real

https://bit.ly/2lYcVHn

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Reliance Jio & Industries Jobs for 12th,Graduate Diploma Trainee Jobs Vacancy Advt.

Jobs in Reliance Jio Industries have announced to hire various vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainees under Reliance Jio Recruitment. Who wish to apply for Reliance Jio Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. 


RCFL Recruitment 2020

Organization: Reliance Jio & Industries
Number of Position: various post
Qualification Educational: Applicants should be 12th,Graduate or Diploma or ITI in respective discipline with experience or fresher level depending upon positions announced.
Application Form Fees: Zero for all categories of applicants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
  • Able to respective business of their role.
  • Check and see roles of selected business function.
  • Development as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
  • Business of their role with Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
  • Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term.
Way to register for Reliance Jio: If you are eligible to apply for Reliance Jio & Industries Openings should need to send the application by using the link given and check the whole procedures. If you have any doubt please feel free to write to us at any time.
Important: You will get a call from Career Counselor after filling the form to discuss various topics so please provide your valid number and active email ID
Fill an Online Form which is absolutely Free......
applynow_black_formal
Job seekers may apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….
Share:

24 comments:

  1. Good morning sir mera name Pawan Kumar hai our Maine 10+ Deploma kiya hai our main job karana chahta hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send your resume on whatsapp 6261776876

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mera name kush Gupta hai me job Karna chahta hu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mera name kush Gupta hai me job Karna chahta hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir mera name surya prakash verma hai me 10 or 12 pass hu me job karna chahata hu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hollo sir mera name Ketan bais hai Mai 10 or 12 pass hu job Karna chahata hoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir my is moh.visarat and my qualification is 12th pass and i am a LLB 3 year student . sir me job karna chata hu agar apke pass koi job ho to pleszz cont. me my number is 7417191929

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sir I am rishabh singh BCA passed out I need a job too muchh plz rply me

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello sir i am harvindra singh bsc nd iti passed out nd experience 2 years store incharge m job karna chahata hu plz contact me no. 8265820699

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello sir i am vishal karwa form ghatsila mujhe job krna chahata hu plz call me no 9931293817

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir I am ajit besra . 12 pass hoo.muje job karna hai . May no 9572863842

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sir I m MAHTAB AHMAD Urdu se 10 pass hoon main job karna chahta hoon India me Mai Abhi Kuwait me hoon ye mera what's app nambar 9471042268 hi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sir please help me job10th pass hu 8178670281

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sir please help me job10th pass hu 8178670281

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vishal 12th pass contact 8222822601

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kisi koi reply mila Kya dosto job ke according

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name Vijay Verma
    10th pass hu
    Plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vijay Verma sadulsahar
    8696244380

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vijay Verma sadulsahar
    8696244380

    ReplyDelete
  20. My name Vijay Verma
    10th pass hu
    Plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  21. 8717048127 Mara no h so pliz sir cell me right now

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hii sir I am Amod kumar...I have completed graduation..so pls contact7352739019

    ReplyDelete

Support