We Talk for real

https://bit.ly/2lYcVHn

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Ashok Leyland Best Career Opportunity For 10th,12th,Graduate Diploma For Fresher Candidates

Ashok Leyland company have announced to hire various vacancies of 10th,12th,Graduate. Who wish to apply for Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. 
Organization: Ashok Leyland
Number of Position: various Post
Qualification Educational: Applicants should be 12th,Graduate or Diploma or ITI in respective discipline with experience or fresher level depending upon positions announced.
Application Form Fees: Zero for all categories of applicants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
  • Able to respective business of their role.
  • Check and see roles of selected business function.
  • Development as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
Way to register for Jobs: If you are eligible to apply for Patanjali Ayurved Openings should need to send application by using link given and check the whole procedures. If you have any doubt please feel free to write us any time.
Important: You will get call from Career Counselor after filling form to discuss various topics so please provide your valid number and active email ID
unnamed

Job seekers may apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….

Click here for Fill the Free Enquiry/Registration Form

Share:

35 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,
    My name is Kalidas Majumdar from sitarganj. My qualification is 12th+Polytechnic from mechanical engineering production.
    and i have 1 year experience in Endurance Technologies Ltd Pantnagar, Rudrapur uttarakhand in still working.

    I hope you will consider my case favorably.
    Thanks:
    please call me..
    9917157577

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir मेरा नाम किशोर कुमार ह में फतेहपुर के पास करंगा का रहने वाला हु में 11th तक पढ़ा हुआ हूं और मुझे आपके पास नोकरी चाहिए मेरे मोबाइल नम्बर 8107332845 पे सम्पर्क कर सकते हो

    ReplyDelete
  3. My age is 48 i i wi to give my servuce for ur company i m graduate in commerce havind experiance as casheir and all banking process can i get job plese plese c. 9423361888

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Ravi Kumar and I am 19 years old I get job so please call me this number (7004098547)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am ayush Kumar pal and I am 19 year old and I need to be a job so please call me. It's my No. 7900715110

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,I am Prince Panchal and I am 24 years old and I need to be a job so please call me. My mobile no. 7860156455

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear
    Sir/Madam
    My self Rajesh Kumar Gupta I'm 30years old, I'm from Mumbai,My qualification is diploma in Civil.i have 8years experience for civil construction lines.i need to be a job.
    I hope you will consider my case favorably.
    Thanks:
    please call me
    9029292101

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear
    Sir/Madam
    My self Sachin Gangwar I'm 16 years old
    I'm from bareilly My Qualifications 10th I Need to be a job
    I hope you will consider my case favorably

    Thanks
    Call me
    7300591421.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I am Ganesh Kumar I am 19yearold
    I'm from samastipur (bihar) My Qualification 12th I hope you will consider my case favorably
    Thanks
    Call me
    7903396255

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Name is Sanjay Kumar Iam 12th pass

    And I Need to a job

    9027648682

    Contact no and wtsp

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Amit 12th pass + Accountant course
    I need to a job
    9720031400
    My contact and my whatsapp no.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My self Satpal. I'm 24 years old
    I'm from Punjab. My Qualifications is Graduation. I Need to be a job.
    I hope you will consider my case favorably

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir mera name moh. visarat h me 12th psss hu aur me LLb 3 year me hu me job karna chata hu my number is 7417191929

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear sir,i m 12th pass with one year computer certificate,i need job in your company,i m already doing job in hero dealership as insurance executive,i have expericne of 18 years i workonline and i m insurance executive

    ReplyDelete
  15. Satyam Bajpai mera name h sir main 12 paas hu aur main aapke yaha job karna chahta hu waise abhi main security guard ki job kar raha hu sir mera no 7490921330 h

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saroj Kumar mobile number 8789041256

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name ranjanraj 12th pass morihari Bihar Mo 8218558794

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name ranjanraj 12th pass morihari Bihar Mo 8218558794

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name shiv karan 12th pass delhi mo 9582510628

    ReplyDelete
  20. Meri umar 49 hai kya mujhe job milega

    ReplyDelete
  21. Respected sir
    My name is Bipin Kumar
    I m 12th passed from cbse board
    & I completed my first aid course from Ircs
    I have 3 years experience in general duty assistance with govt.doctor.
    So I need job.
    Please call me.
    My email Id is bipinkrroy09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. 10th fail job milega kia my nmbr 9957499263

    .

    ReplyDelete
  23. My name is anshu Devi M A final

    ReplyDelete
  24. My name is anshu Devi M A final my phone no 6390475434

    ReplyDelete
  25. My name is rohit kumar high school pass my phone no... 7982341522

    ReplyDelete
  26. 12th pass iti electrician

    ReplyDelete

Support